Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

How are you

i)

Tak faham.
Why some people private message u and then ask how is this person, that person.
When we have the 194 mutual friends in FB.

Ask me how am I.
I can tell you.
And make sure you wait for my answer.
Because I think t is rude to ask a person how are you and dont wait for their reply.
If you are busy, say I am busy.
Just wanna say hello.

Ni tidak.
Hai.
Then Si X , Si Y Si Z apa khabar?
Kepekkkkkkkkkkkkkkk lu la...
Mak Piah jawab senang jek.

Leave a message on their walls la.

ii)

Orang Benggong : Hello.

MP : Ello. H ru?
OB : Fine. Thanks.
Ko tak keje ke.
MP : X.
OB : Hari hari lepak fb
MP : Fb tu saja on. Kut my family nak chat.
Buat gak mende lain.
Baca buku online.
Gi swimming.
Gi Mall.
Jenjalan.
Gi masak.
Makan.
OB : Main.
MP : X la. Selama kita kawan bila kau pernah dengar aku main?
OB : alahhhh selalu.
MP : Heheh then U dont know me la.
Go offline.

Cheeebssssssssssssssss la.
Apahal lu mamat???
Aku bukan macam gefren kau la.
Suka telur ko jek nak kata aku main.
Cheebsssssssssssssssss..cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebsss.

* nak gi minum air kelapa jap, nak sejukkan ati*

1 comment:

You are responsible for your comment(s)